Friday, August 21, 2009

Canadian Dance Party Tour?

Hey guys and gals!

Here's the deal: I'm moving to Toronto at the end of this month (leaving calgary around the 30th) and I'm thinking of using it as an opportunity to rock a guerilla-style dance party DJ tour. Bascially, I am going to be greyhounding from Calgary to Toronto, so if you live between those two cities and you want to host a party, I will make a stop in your town and put on a mad dance party show! I think this could be a real cool project, which, if successful, will be proof that we can use the internet to do unbelievably cool things! (not that we didn't know that anyway)

My first show in Toronto is on sept 4, so any shows would need to happen between aug 30 and sept 4. Small window, I know.... short notice, I also know! But I just had this idea today and I though, well, why not see what my internet friends/fans think!


Cool? If you're interested in helping me move to Toronto in style and have a synthpop tour on the way, give me a shout via my website and we'll make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment